Our goal is to assist you in making a sound investment by giving you peace of mind from an unbiased inspection. We want to prevent you from making a mistake from purchasing a ‘lemon’.
You might also be interested in:
We can save you money, avoid stress and time while providing you with the confidence you’re making the right investment.
We will detect issues and confirm the status of the vehicle and supply a detailed report. Some financial institutions make a pre purchase inspection a requirement to secure the loan. If we find defects or issues and you still wish to proceed, we can provide repair quotes, and this can often assist in supporting your price negotiation.
Pre-Purchase Inspection Steps
- Find a car online and check with the owner that you are wishing to book an inspection.
- Contact us and we will liaise directly with the seller to arrange an inspection.
- We complete the inspection, including photos and check list inspection results.
- We then communicate directly back to you (not the seller) and send you a report.
We use a scan tool to detect any fault codes.
Checks are done on heating/air conditioning, horn, seat belts, locks, warning lights and more.
A check for previous cosmetic repairs. A visual inspection of accident, hail, and flood damage.
A visual inspection of panels, rust, wheels, suspension, and any previous repairs. Including charging components for electric vehicles.
Car Facts History Report
Each report for an additional fee can include information regarding written off history, stolen records, odometer rollbacks and more.
Checks are done on brakes, operation noise, exhaust emissions for fuel vehicles, steering/suspension and more.
We can also provide for an additional fee where we look after everything for you.
- We find the vehicle you are wanting, make, model, year and budget.
- We perform the search and inspection.
- We perform the negotiations on your behalf.
- We purchase the vehicle on your behalf.
- We can arrange to deliver the vehicle to your door.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form :(