Logbook Servicing is paramount in preventing breakdowns, ensuring safety and maintaining your vehicle warranty...
You might also be interested in:
Keep Your New Car Warranty..!
If you’re wishing to preserve your manufacturer’s warranty, but also want to obtain expert service at competitive rates, Camex Autocare can legally perform a Dealership Service and you still retain the manufacturer’s warranty.
Fair Trading NSW states that ‘if a vehicle is still under warranty and you don’t have it serviced to the manufacturer’s maintenance schedule, you may void your warranty. Check the details of your warranty before you get a maintenance schedule.
If the service is carried out in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications, any licensed repairer can do it, not just the dealer from whom you purchased the vehicle.
Sometimes second-hand vehicles purchased from a licence dealer may have come with a warranty that sets out when and where the vehicle must be serviced. In these situations, please let us know as there are sometimes there is some fine print associated.
If you’re after a reliable log book service that protects your new car warranty, then here’s a few reasons why you can trust us.
We use only quality products, materials, and parts. We ensure that they are fitted professionally and to an Australian standard. Our parts are covered by manufacturer’s warranty.
Our team of highly skilled technicians have a culmination experience in the auto servicing and repair industry.
Our Log Book Service includes:
- Follow the Manufacturers Log Book Service Information
- Log book – stamped & validated upon completion
- Service Reminder – Reset and update reminder sticker
- Engine Oil – Drain, inspect, clean, replace to
- Sump Washer – Clean, inspect and replace
- Oil Filter – Inspect and replaced
- Drive train / Transmission – Inspect, adjust, flush and replenish fluids
- Fluids - Remove, flush, adjust and or replace
- Filters – Inspect clean or replace air, cabin etc
- Brakes – Inspect, clean, replace, adjust etc
- Belts and Hoses – Inspect, Adjust or Replace
- Exhaust System – Inspect
- Exterior Lights – Inspect and replace blown globes
- Steering – Adjust or Flush Power Steering
- Suspension – Inspect
- Tyres – Wear, adjust pressures
- Fluid Levels – Flushed and or Adjust
- Differential fluid
- Wind Screen – Blades, Adjust Washer Fluid
- Battery – Clean terminals, adjust levels if applicable.
- ECU (computer) Scan for fault codes, reset and or upgrade
- Replace other faulty or worn components with quality parts
- Other items as per the manufactures recommendations.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form :(